Christian is an acoustic consultant and developer in the Melbourne office, specialising in environmental noise modelling and software development. With over five years of experience, he has been involved in projects related to aircraft and industrial noise assessments in compliance with international standards and guidelines such as ISO, ICAO, and ECAC. He has extensive experience with noise modelling software and open-source geographic information systems (GIS).
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Science (Sound Engineering with Acoustics emphasis)
- Advanced Diploma of Network Security
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking